The Government has given every primary school funding to develop physical education and competitive sport.
In our school we will work with outside agencies and within school to:
- Use PE and sports specialists (teachers and coaches) to develop pupils’ and teachers’ skills.
- Coach additional extra-curricular clubs and activities.
- Support the extensive range of competitive opportunities offered.
- Make further links with other community sports providers.
- Encourage our pupils to improve their leadership skills through sport.
In this way, our pupils will gain new skills and experiences; teachers and support staff will learn new techniques and knowledge and pupils will benefit from this increased development of sport and PE.
Current Sports Grant Documentation
Sport Funding Evidencing the Impact 2022-2023
Sports Grant Expenditure
Previous Sports Grant Documentation
Sport funding Evidencing the Impact 2021-22.docx
Evidencing Sport Premium October 2020.docx.pdf
Evidencing Impact PE 19-20.docx
PE Action Plan 2019.docx
Sport Premium Action Plan 2017.rtf
St Thomas - Evidencing The Impact.docx